Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Small meet with Art of Living



Him: Hello Satees, how are you?
 Me: I'm fine sir, glad for getting a chance to talk to you, my friend here is very fond of you and wanted me to meet you.

He started with some basic questions about me, my family etc. much like a call centre interview. I answered all this question with patience. I'll jump on to the main conversation.

Him: What is your aim in life Satees?
Me: I want to raise my own web company someday

Him: How will you do that?
Me: I'll start working on an idea which i think will be successful

Him: What is success according to you Satees?
Me: Doing something you love is success for me.

At this point he was like WTF!, why is this guy answering my questions and not getting confused instead. You see the confused people are their target audience, fortunately my aim in life was a bit sorted out at that time when he asked me all these obvious questions.

Him: That is a nice answer my friend but how will start your company? you need capital for that.
Me: I'll first work on the prototype and get a proof of concept from the market then i'll approach investors, all this won't be easy but thats my plan for raising
the funds.

Now i started asking him

Me: Sir, what is your aim in life? if you don't mind me asking it.
Him: That's alright. I was always inclined towards Art and Culture, i have a passion for paintings, i think i want to be a painter someday.

Me: But then sir how is this AoL helping you to achieve that?
Him: AoL is to help others and do some work for the society and there is always a right time for everything, i'll start working on my dream when the time is right

Me: Sir there is no such thing as a right time for dreams, you work on your dreams everyday, you think about it all the time, it is your passion, your love, each day that goes with you not doing anything towards your dream is a day wasted. We don't know whats going to happen tomorrow and i wouldn't want to waste my time on waiting for the right time.
NOW is the right time for every dreams not tomorrow.

*After a little pause*
Him: hhhmmmm.....

The look on his face told me that he is doing some introspection about his own life now.

Me: Glad to meet you sir, sorry to leave during a conversation but I have to cook my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment